One of my new year resolution for 2015 is to learn java. At present i have two separate repo to store jdbc related practice programs and core java codes separately .
Following are the steps to add projects to github . Though i have written this for eclipse projects, actually this works for any projects.
1. I assume you are having git installed in your pc, else first download and and install git from here .
2. Browse to your project folder and type
3. Now let git know where you want to send your content. Type the following
$ git remote add origin https://github.com/[GIT user id]/[projectName].git
4. Now that git knows where you want to send your project , another 3 simple things you have to do. Add the actual project, commit to local git and finally replicate the change to github.
git add . # this adds all the files
git commit -a -m "Initial commit" # this is for local commit.
git push -u origin --all # finally :)
5. Remember git will ask for your github user id and password.
QMAKE_CXXFLAGS += -std=c++11
in the .pro file :)
I was looking for a place to seat and work on holidays or weekends . After googling a bit and asking in some facebook groups i came across a few options. Basically what I found is , almost all of them offers day pass facility . Which costs around 200-300 rs . Timings are generally till 7 . But some of them streches it till 10 pm.
This book neither sticks to theory , nor emphasizes on practical examples. Towards end some example templates are provided which are not at all realistic or usable. But language is very informal and intuitive . Expected a bit more importance on the subject itself .
View all my reviews
To get it back just run this in a terminal